[V]ote-auction - THE ACTION
from March 2000 through Election-Day [November 7th] 2000 'til
|In the public eye...
news-features [TV, radio, online, magazines, newspapers...]
have been reported
· 7 CNN features; including a 30
minutes [V]ote-auction special [VIDEO: PART 1 |
PART 2 |
PART 3 | transcript]
· Over 450 million people from all continents
heard/ seen/ written
· Over 29 press-peleases
have been issued by [V]ote-auction
|Who were the MASTERMINDS
of this global MEDIA HACK and radical business-venture?
Maria Haas a.k.a. lizvlx
· Mr. Hans Bernhard
· Mr. James Baumgartner
· Mr. RTMark
[consulting, & middleman
connecting Mr. Baumgartner and ubermorgen.com]
[the Austrian holding company]
· ubermorgen Ltd.
[the Bulgarian holding company]>
· Vote-auction Ltd.
[the Bulgarian company]
· Only 30,000 euro spent on legal and operative costs
· Over 40,000 euro earned with software- and
election- and PR-consulting
· The [V]a-team included 4 lawyers, 8 IT-specialists and 9
PR- and marketing professionals
· [V]ote-auction "LEGAL BUSINESS
ART" and "MEDIA HACKING" is currently being exhibited
in Museums around the world.
· [V]ote-auction is being written about in books, talked
about in the Media and topic of political and cultural conferences.
· The voting-, polling- and auctioning-software is licenced
and used worldwide
· This Software is used in regular and alternative political,
social and cultural elections.
For the [V]ote-auction team,
Maria Haas [CEO]
here to the [V]ote-auction site >>